For the past four years, I've worked full-time writing for content marketing firms. The problem is all of that work was ghostwriting. Therefore, I cannot share links to those articles.
Recently, I decided to get my name out there. Here are links to some of my work:
Links to work from the past year:
- I am a regular contributor to Business Insider
- I am the owner, founder, and writer of 95% of the content on Brains Report
- Eugene Weekly: "Ghosting Oregon" (print and web)
- Pick The Brain: "How to Do Just about Anything"
- The Weed Blog: "Legalizing Marijuana is a Fiscally Responsible Step Our Country Must Take"
- The Self Improvement Blog: "9 Foolproof Tips for Being Productive When Your Brain Is Saying 'No'"
- Medium: "Don't Let Retailers Overcharge You"
- derbylife: "Junior Derby at Wild West Showdown"
- I write a food blog with my son called Cheeseburgers in Eugene
- Eugene Weekly: "Roller Derby Bouts Keep Crowds Captivated"
- I wrote a activist blog called Square Peg, Round Planet
- In the late '00s, I ran a print zine called Urinal Gum. Here is the inferior online version.
Like what you see? Want to learn more? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.